I will accept guest posts to my blog. Initially, probably no more than 1 or 2 per month.
Your post must fit the theme of my blog. Therefore it must be “on topic” and fit in one of more of the following categories
- Spiritual growth
- Faith – understanding faith; the nature of God as the basis of faith; how faith grows; the results of faith; how faith affects the way we life; etc
- Resting in the Lord
- Giving thanks to the Lord
I understand these categories may be subject to some broad interpretations, therefore, I reserve the right to determine if any post submitted will fit this blog and be of value to, and consistent with the expectations of, my readers.
Your post may not be an advertisement for your products or services, or the equivalent of a sponsored post. If you would like to advertise on my blog, contact me about that. It could be an option.
1. Due to Google penalizing websites for duplicate content, your post must be original, and must not have been published elsewhere.
2. You agree not to publish elsewhere on the web, even on your own blog or website. However, you may post a teaser for it on your blog, website, and/or social media, linking it to the post on my blog.
3. Within the post, you may include up to 3 links as a by-line, linking back to your own blog, website &/or social media pages.
4. Please keep your post between 400 and 800 words.
I will edit your post for correct grammar, punctuation, etc. It is unlikely I will make any changes in substance. If I feel a need to do so, I will email you with my concerns and/or the suggested changes prior to publication.
I will also provide a brief introduction to your post to introduce it to my readers and explain how it fits within my blog. I will make sure my comments are distinct from yours.
Just because you submit a post, does not obligate me to publish. I do understand the time it takes, but please realize that you are submitting it on speculation, with no guarantee that I will publish it. I will only publish content that is, in my sole discretion, appropriate to my blog and my readers’ needs and expectations.
If I reject your post, I simply will not publish it. I will not send a “rejection notice” or explanation.
If you agree to, and your post fits, the above guidelines:
- email it to me.
- Please include a very brief by-line that describes what you do and include the address to your blog, Twitter &/or Facebook pages.
- Please include the size of your audience – number of blog subscribers/followers, Facebook friends/fans, Twitter followers.
- I do want my blog to be conversational. Please confirm that you agree to engage in dialogue with my readers who may wish to comment on your post.
- Please include the post in the body of your e-mail to me, not as an attachment, and not in html.
Obviously, if I do not use your post, you are free to publish it anywhere you please.